Gulf Liability Insurance coverage provides business owners with financial security and support for their Employees, Third-Party Contractors and Customers if the unexpected occurs.
Liability Policy Options
- Public Liability; All sums which the insured shall become legally liable to pay compensation for bodily injury, illness of any third party property arising from the Insured’s trade or business.
- Workmen’s Compensation Employer’s Liability; Personal injury to the employee during his or her employment resulting from Common Law or under the statute.
- Contractors All Risks and Public Liability; Loss/Damage to work being carried out, materials, etc. And injury or property damage to third parties affected by work
- Goods In Transit; Loss/Damage by accident or misfortune to goods while in any conveyance over land specified and within the geographical area.
- Fidelity Guarantee; Misappropriation of employer’s property (money or otherwise) as a result of dishonesty by employees
- Tender, Bid, Performance and Customs Bonds; Guarantee given based on performance as set out by Principals.
- Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity