HOW TO FILL IN PRELIMINARY NOTICE OF LOSS
- “Name of Insured”- name of policyholder as appears on your insurance Policy Schedule.
- “Address”- the address as appears on your insurance Policy Schedule.
- “Date of Loss”- the date on when the hurricane struck.
- “Location of Loss” – complete if the location of loss is other than your address above. If similar insert “same as above”.
- “Policy Number”- as located on your policy- e.g. FPC-12345 or if Motor Vehicle Registration number and Vehicle type
- “Contact Numbers” – provide us with your cellular, land line number, e-mail, etc. so we could reach you.
- “Agent” – if you had purchased your insurance through one of our agents, please provide name of agent. If policy was bought from our main office, leave blank.
- Provide us with your preliminary estimate for repair whilst you obtain a repair quotation from local contractor/repairman/mechanic.